Turned out good, but not perfect yet. I need to make it again and play around with some different spices to get it just right...
4 medium sweet potatoes
4 c. vegetable broth
1 (15 oz) can of white beans, drained and rinsed
1-2 t. salt, to taste
Preheat oven to 400. Bake potatoes until tender (about 1 hour). Once done, peel and cube potatoes and place in blender or food processor. Add other ingredients and season to taste. The soup will be warm enough to serve, but you can put it in a large pot on the stove and heat more if desired.
Garnish with avocados, croutons, sunflower seeds, or whatever tickles your fancy at the moment.
**I added some paprika into the soup I made, and ate it with avocados and some tortilla chips.
**Mom put avocados, croutons, and sunflower seeds and added nutmeg to hers.


No comments:
Post a Comment