OATMEAL CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER NO-BAKE BARS
1 c. peanut butter (I use Sprout's natural pb because it doesn't have a lot of extra "yucky" stuff in it)
2/3 c. honey
1/2 c. coconut oil (I use Whole Food's 365 brand)
2 c. oats (I used Bob's Red Mill Gluten-free)
1 1/4 c. chocolate chips (as you can see in the pic: ghirardelli is my choice, they don't use milk fat)
3/4 c. Craisins
Melt peanut butter, honey, and oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat and add oats, chocolate, and cranberries. Stir until chocolate melts. Spread mixture into a 9x13 pan. Refrigerate (or freeze) until hardened. Store in fridge or freezer.
I cut the pan into 24 squares. But you can obviously cut them however big you want them. Beware, though, they are kind of rich, so you don't want them too big or you'll get sick of it before you're done with it!


No comments:
Post a Comment